This has been by go-to breakfast for about two years. It’s simple, fast and yummy!
- small container of yogurt (your favourite flavour)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit
- cottage cheese for extra protein (I just put in one heaping spoonful)
- splash of vanilla
- 1/2 a fresh banana
- sugar or sweetner if your fruit isn’t sweet enough
- Place your frozen fruit in a bowl and pop it in the microwave for about 45 seconds
- Dump fruit into a blender followed by the container of yogurt (and the optional ingredients if you are using any of them)
- Blend on low for a few seconds. If nothing is happening then add a splash of water to get things moving.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.